Briner is hiring an Estimator
Briner Building, Inc. is seeking a qualified Estimator to join our team.
A successful candidate will be a highly motivated and energetic performer that can assist a strong team of construction professionals. This position will be the primary client contact during the estimation phase. They will manage the financial, scheduling, and quality aspects of the project. A strong desire to grow with our company is welcomed as we carry on a 52-year legacy in the design/build construction industry.
- Possess solid management, organization, verbal/written communications, and people skills.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret measurable goals, objectives, policies, and procedures on a broad range of projects.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Project. Proficiency with estimating software a plus.
- Skill set in Computer Aided Drafting (C.A.D.) is preferred.
- Analyze labor, material, and time requirements for a prospective project
- Assist Project Manager(s), Business Development Manager, and Management with the development of conceptual and detailed estimates for the sales process
- Develop quantity survey and estimating “spreadsheet”
- Record and track actual cost and develop unit pricing
- Define scope of work and evaluate bids for all Division One through Sixteen trades.
- Prepare detailed estimate and proposals for conceptual and defined projects
- Perform various time studies as required
- Competitive Industry Pay (salary commensurate with experience)
- 401K Retirement Plan (with Company Match Program)
- Generous Performance Based Profit-Sharing Program
- Company supported Health and Dental Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree.
- Required Experience:
- Minimum two years of experience (Estimating/Construction/CAD).
Submit resume to [email protected] or mail to Briner Building, Inc. ℅ Bryan Harshbarger, 761 North Main Street, Bluffton, IN 46714
About Briner Building
Briner Building, based in Bluffton, IN, is a design–build general contractor that provides full-service construction management, specializing in Butler® Building Systems. Our work ranges from 5,000 to 500,000 sq-ft commercial–industrial buildings, across Northeast Indiana and Northwest Ohio, with ripe opportunity to grow and expand into new markets.
In 2019, we celebrated Briner’s 50th anniversary. For five decades, we’ve been committed to quality, integrity, responsibility, and community. With our talented and experienced team and vision-oriented clients, we’re dedicated to building success together, from daydream to ribbon-cutting. Together, we build as one.